A therapist favoring the Japanese holistic approach
- Graduate of the Department of East Asian Studies, University of Montreal: Japan
- Degree in Acupuncture CEGEP Rosemont de Montréal
- Superior Holistic Massage Certificate
- Member of the Association of Therapists in Massage and Lymphatic Drainage
- Practicing Japanese massage technique Jin Shindo and "tsubotherapy"
- Sensei Genest, treats according to the main principles of the energy medicine of Tsubo (points acupuncture) and the circulation of Qi or Ki in the network of meridians.
Other Therapy Techniques:
- The moxa
- Tsubo stimulation by shiatsu or electromagnets
* Tsubo: Japanese term for "acupuncture points"
* Moxa: Technique to stimulate the Tsubo with a heat stick
* Tsubotherapy: See the Facebook page of the Onishi Holistic Clinic
In addition to being a therapist, Sensei Genest is a graduate of two traditional Japanese martial arts schools. He has been teaching for 40 years the art of the Japanese sword, the art of the Staff, Zen meditation and the holistic vision of Taoism.
Fees: $ 80 for members and $ 90.00 for non-members.
Treatment period between 60 and 90 minutes, depending on treatment needs.
A receipt is returned for reimbursement by the insurance companies.